To select a object in PhotoShop, follow the below given steps:
- Selection can be done using either the default selection tool present.
- To select the outline of the object can be traced using pen tool and then press ctrl + enter.
- To select a certain object in other layers press ctrl and click on that particular layer on the layers panel.
- Magic wand tool can also be used for selection. If you click on a particular color the magic wand selects the specified colored area.
- Lasso tool also helps select irregular areas, pressing ctrl helps cut the selected area.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- The Ultimate Guide to Writing Good E-commerce Product Descriptions - June 18, 2018
- Tips to increase Activity on your Business’ Facebook Page - March 23, 2018
- 5 Tips to Improve Your Organic Search Ranking - February 23, 2018