To select within a selection certain points given below can help:
- Once a certain object is selected to select something which has to be added click on add to selection icon on the menu bar present beside the magic wand icon once it is selected. After clicking the Add to selection option anything selected after that will add to the previous selection.
- Similarly to deduce from a selection click on subtract from selection option.
- To intersect with a previous selection click on intersect with selection option.
To add or subtract using the default selection tool options rules are mentioned below:
- Click on any selection tool and to add a selection to it press shift and draw next selection.
- To subtract from the selection press ctrl while drawing the next selection.
- To intersect a selection after drawing first selection press shift and ctrl together and draw next selection the area intersecting will only remain.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- The Ultimate Guide to Writing Good E-commerce Product Descriptions - June 18, 2018
- Tips to increase Activity on your Business’ Facebook Page - March 23, 2018
- 5 Tips to Improve Your Organic Search Ranking - February 23, 2018