To reduce pixilation and color deviations while printing follow the below given points:
- To reduce pixilation use pictures which are high in resolution.
- To obtain color in accordance to your need work in CMYK mode
- If working in Photoshop never stretch an image either increase or decrease its resolution in Image option in menu bar or stretch it from corner never length or width wise.
- Never stretch font size always increase it from the set the font size option.
- Select the workspace according to your need like A4 or A3 beforehand.
- Before printing set the resolution of the complete printable work to a high resolution.
- Or you can convert it to a pdf format and see it at the maximum page size if it doesn’t gets pixilated it will not in the final print.
- Keep your fingers crossed while it gets printed, it helps.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- The Ultimate Guide to Writing Good E-commerce Product Descriptions - June 18, 2018
- Tips to increase Activity on your Business’ Facebook Page - March 23, 2018
- 5 Tips to Improve Your Organic Search Ranking - February 23, 2018