To work with the magic wand tool in Photoshop with ease follow the below given steps:
- Magic wand tool works with the principle of selecting the color which it is being clicked on.
- The sensitivity of the tool changes with the change in tolerance level. More tolerance more area it selects whatever that may fall in the range of the particular color. If the tolerance is reduced only limited color may get selected.
- For selecting a particular color wherever it exists in the picture click on Anti-alias option and to click only that specific area click on contiguous only.
- Clicking both at the same time may act as if only contiguous if selected and clicking neither would act as if only anti alias is selected.
- To de-select press Ctrl+D.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- The Ultimate Guide to Writing Good E-commerce Product Descriptions - June 18, 2018
- Tips to increase Activity on your Business’ Facebook Page - March 23, 2018
- 5 Tips to Improve Your Organic Search Ranking - February 23, 2018