Digital marketing is increasingly being preferred to than traditional marketing because of its potential to interact with a ready targeted audience. With over 700 million users, Instagram is key. Since the digital market diversifies rapidly, it is important to keep up with Instagram statistics to plan accordingly for upcoming 2018. Read these Instagram statistics to help you start planning your marketing strategy today.
1. 70% of Hashtags Are Branded
With a variety of different users, Instagram is a great tool to engage with a targeted audience. Marketers have branded their hashtags in order to assist them in connecting with the targeted audience. Putting this into consideration, having a specific hashtag to brand yourself could work wonders in 2018.
2. 71% of Businesses in America Were Using Instagram in 2017
There are more than a million businesses advertising their brands, resulting in higher competition. By making a visual thriller that can outdo the rest, it will amplify your brand for a larger potential audience during a marketing campaign.
3. With a 36% Higher Rating, Photos Are More Preferred to Videos.
While videos seem better than pictures in conveying a message, they are viewed less than photos. This is because videos will take longer to watch than photos, thus saving users their time. However, you should not only use photos but a balanced mixture of both.
4. A Tagged Location Will Have 79% More Engagement.
To increase a user’s engagement, tagging a location will have you on the safer side and makes it easier for new users to take action.
5. A Post with a Face Is Likely to Get 38% More Likes.
It’s more primitive and natural that a post with a face will be more connected to, as opposed to one without. Despite marketing a national brand or a custom creative, a photo without a face will not appeal to the audience as much.
6. 65% of the Best Achieving Instagram Posts Are Highlighting Products.
Despite the fact that many times you consider whether to be promotional or not in a post, users enjoy seeing your products more. You should therefore embrace adding photos of your products.
7. 80% of Instagram Users Follow at Least One Brand.
Since this is the most engaging platform, users follow at least one business brand. Focus on making your brand standout to get noticed.
8. Instagram expects to emanate $4 Billion in Mobile Ad Revenue in 2018
It would be unfortunate if you missed out testing advertisements on Instagram. Since the competition is extensively soaring, running relevant advertisements would be worth it.
9. 70% of Photos on Instagram Aren’t Even Seen.
This might be a bit disappointing, but almost only by consistently using worthwhile advertisements will increase your chances of reaching your target audience.
10. User-Generated content has a 4.5% Higher Conversion Rate.
Photos shared by customers exemplifies the engagement with the consumers and increases the credibility of your brand.
Contact Adeo Internet Marketing for more information and how to improve your digital marketing. Set an appointment to meet today!
- The Ultimate Guide to Writing Good E-commerce Product Descriptions - June 18, 2018
- Tips to increase Activity on your Business’ Facebook Page - March 23, 2018
- 5 Tips to Improve Your Organic Search Ranking - February 23, 2018